Safely stowed and readily accessible emergency equipment within the aircraft cabin is an essential requirement in commercial aviation safety. As an improved stowage solution for commercial operators and the cabin crew operations within the cabin, Cabin Crew Safety has expanded its range of aircraft cabin equipment valises to in include a spare life preserver valise, which safely stores fifteen spare life vests in a sturdy and easily identifiable bag for storage in the aircraft overhead equipment locker.
Making spare life vest stowage easy
- Manufactured from tough and durable PVC.
- Bright yellow valise; easy to locate by the cabin crew when stowed in the cabins overhead equipment locker.
- Screen printed with '15 x LIFE VESTS' on the side for easy identification.
- Clear window allows easy inspection and counting of the life preservers by the cabin crew without the need to remove to count.
- Sturdy zippered close.
- External webbing handles at either end, which makes moving the life vest valise easy even when located at the back of the overhead locker.
- Compliant with 28 - FAR/JAR/CS 25. 853 (a) Appendix F.
- Supplied with Certificate of Conformity.
- Valise only. Supplied without passenger life vests.