Your privacy is important to us.
Introduction and General Terms
In order to protect our clients from illegal activity and in order to provide visitors with the full range of cabincrewsafety.aero services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information cabincrewsafety.aero may collect about you;
- How the cabincrewsafety.aero and Cabin Crew Safety will use information we collect about you;
- When Cabin Crew Safety may use your details to contact you;
- Whether Cabin Crew Safety will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide using cabincrewsafety.aero;
Our site, cabincrewsafety.aero, may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will cabincrewsafety.aero collect about me?
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable cabincrewsafety.aero and its holding company, Cabin Crew Safety Limited, to provide you with the services you select.
How will you use any information you collect about me?
The web site cabincrewsafety.aero will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For "service administration purposes", which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the site, including any content you provide.
- To personalise the way site content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of visitors, the number of visits from different countries, block disruptive use, locate illegal acitivty and to analyse and improve the services offered on the site e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
- Where cabincrewsafety.aero proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will you contact me?
We may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you.
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- In relation to any contribution you have made to cabincrewsafety.aero, e.g. on our message boards.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary).
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will you share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the site or to us, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour towards or on cabincrewsafety.aero, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory, pornographic or illegal), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
How long will cabincrewsafety.aero keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as an cabincrewsafety.aero member it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
Where you contribute to cabincrewsafety.aero we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
Can I find out what personal information you hold about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £16 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Cookies Policy - Information that cabincrewsafety.aero collects
(i) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all cabincrewsafety.aero features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to our photography pages, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight photography information on your second and subsequent visits.
You can contact us at our UK offices or contact us via the site