The Airchair is the on-board wheelchair of choice for airlines around the world. It enables aircrew to transfer passengers with reduced mobility to their seats or move them around an aircraft, easily and safely.
Quick and easy to set up
- The Airchair has been carefully designed so that it is easy for the aircrew to use.
- It is lightweight and compact (can be stowed in overhead lockers, wardrobes or the dog box) and unfolds neatly so that it can be deployed immediately it is needed.
- At the same time, the Airchair is robust, providing maximum comfort and stability for the passenger.
The Airchair conforms to the following specifications:
- EU 1107/2006
- UK DPTAC
- US DoT 14 CFR 382
- Virtually maintenance free.
This On board wheelchair (14 inch model) is flight operations equipment supplied with a OEM CofC RELEASE.
We're here to help with all of your equipment needs. Not only with this On board wheelchair (14 inch model) but any other parts, equipment and reference training devices that you may require.Similar searches
On board wheelchair (14 inch model)
Authorised Reseller | 400555-14
- Get this item priority shipped for March 27 or economy shipped for March 29*
- *Dependant on stock level, geographic location and payment cleared
Image representative of range.
|Status||Stockist & authorised reseller|
|Stock Ref (SKU)||90000236|
|Weight||4 Kg (8.8 lbs)|
- Price excludes any local taxes and import duties. E&OE.
|(Your cart is empty)|
- Global Shipping
- No MOQ
- No MOC