Image representative of range.
This Infant Survival Cot Mark 4 is flight operations equipment supplied with an EASA Form 1 authorised release certificate and airworthiness approval tag.
Used by a large number of leading aviation organisations, the Beaufort baby floating survival cot offers an unparalleled and highly effective solution to the problem of protecting infants in the event of an emergency aircraft ditching.
The Beaufort Babycot (MK4) accommodates infants from birth to eighteen months, whilst continuing to offer a high level of protection against exposure and drowning. The Beaufort Babycot (MK4) offers increased comfort, space and contact between the occupant and the guardian, reducing the likelihood of trauma and stress to the child.
The Mk4 Infant Survival Cot
- 10-year service interval
- 20-year product life
- Innovative design restricts water ingress
- High thermal properties
- Secure harness arrangement
- Thermal waistcoat
- Spacious canopy with breathing vents
- Separately inflated floor provides insulation and buoyancy
- Water pocket provides excellent stability in all sea states
- Self-righting properties
- Accommodates infants from birth to a length of 838mm (33 inches)
- Robust clear view sealed valise
- Water-activated light and battery
- Buddy line and toggle
- Beaufort Specification BASE 13/00: a dedicated specification for the Babycot (MK4) design
- All-round visual contact with guardian
- Exceptional spray protection
- Constructed from high-visibility and flame-retardant fabric
- Tested to standards approved by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASAM) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Other life vests in the Beaufort/RFD life preserver series include:
We're here to help with all of your equipment needs. Not only with this Infant Survival Cot Mark 4 but any other parts, equipment and reference training devices that you may require.