This aircraft door INOP kit is manufactured from hardwearing, fire retardant treated leatherette material and is available in a range of colours, to fit with a wide variety of airline and aircraft cabin branding.
INOP kit contents
Each kit contains:
- Sturdy leatherette stowage valise with Velcro style hook and loop closure. Fitted with a clear window and 'INOP KIT' label.
- 250m roll of barrier tape (75mm width) printed with red/white diagonal stripes and 'DO NOT USE'.
- A roll of 100 low adhesive stickers, printed with 'NO EXIT'.
- Dimensions: 36x20x24cm (LWH) (14x8x8 inches)
- Weight: 2.2Kg (5 lbs)
- Supplied with Certificate of Conformity.
Valise colour variations
(Other colours upon request)
- Light Blue
- Dark Blue
- Dark Grey
- Light Grey
This Aircraft door INOP kit is flight operations equipment supplied with a FAA 8130-3 authorised release certificate and airworthiness approval tag.
We're here to help with all of your equipment needs. Not only with this Aircraft door INOP kit but any other parts, equipment and reference training devices that you may require.Similar searches
Aircraft door INOP kit
Cabin Crew Safety | 82000139
- Get this item priority shipped for June 05 or economy shipped for June 07*
- *Dependant on stock level, geographic location and payment cleared
Image representative of range.
|OEM||Cabin Crew Safety|
|Stock Ref (SKU)||82000139|
|Weight||2.2 Kg (4.9 lbs)|