Supplied in batches of 5 these training coveralls take all of the wear and tear during flight attendant training programmes, including such areas such as emergency descent training where a crew member is required to make an emergency slide descent from a representative aircraft sill height.
This range of cabin crew training overalls features:
- Fire Retardant treated
- Available in a range of colours to match your brand
- Available in a range of sizes, from S to 2XL
- Protect the personal clothing or uniform of cabin crew during training
- Pop fastening to allow quick and easy removal
- Available printed or embroidered with your logo (if required)
There is also a standard training coverall for areas of training where crew are not likely to be in the vicinity of flames used in aircraft fire training.