Supplied in batches of 5 these training coveralls take all of the wear and tear during flight attendant training programmes, including such areas such as emergency descent training where a crew member is required to make an emergency slide descent from a representative aircraft sill height.
This range of cabin crew training overalls features:
- Fire Retardant treated
- Available in a range of colours to match your brand
- Available in a range of sizes, from S to 2XL
- Protect the personal clothing or uniform of cabin crew during training
- Pop fastening to allow quick and easy removal
- Available printed or embroidered with your logo (if required)
There is also a standard training coverall for areas of training where crew are not likely to be in the vicinity of flames used in aircraft fire training.End Use
Un-certified item (training end use).
This flame retardent crew training coverall (5 pk) is supplied as un-certified representative training equipment.
Looking for a Flame Retardent Crew Training Coverall (5 Pk) for flight operations end use?
We're here to help with all of your equipment needs. Not only with this Flame Retardent Crew Training Coverall (5 Pk) but any other parts, equipment and reference training devices that you may require.
Flame Retardent Crew Training Coverall (5 Pk)
cabin crew safety | 82000029
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE - PAGE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY
Image representative of range.
|OEM||cabin crew safety|
|Stock Ref (SKU)||82000029|
|Stock Item||OBSELETE/NO LONGER STOCKED|
|Weight||4.5 Kg (9.9 lbs)|
- Page provided for reference only
|(Your cart is empty)|
- Global Shipping
- No MOQ
- No MOC