These training PBE's are manufactured for specifically for purpose and are not modified, time expired, OEM smoke hoods.
The Scott Avox style training smoke hood is one in a series of hard wearing training PBE's, which include Drager, Scott/Avox and Purtian Bennett variants. Our range of training smoke hoods has many cost and lifetime advantages over the original cabin emergency equipment, which is ultimately designed for single use and not the repeated and demanding use of everyday airline cabin crew training.
This range of crew training smoke hoods is readily available for worldwide shipping from stocks held in the UK and offers :
- Durability . Manufactured using robust materials that can withstand continued and repeated use.
- Hygenic - All of our training PBE's can be easily washed, disinfected or replaced.
- Long life . As well as being highly durable the common parts of our training PBE's can be readily repaired or replaced with commonly used spare parts readily available (parts include replacement neck seals).
- Realistic . These PBE's feel and operate like the real thing. Simulated sprung candles ensures that the trainee flight attendant experiences the sensation of igniting a PBE.
Accessories for this PBE training smoke hood include:
- Scott Avox Training Smoke Hood replacement Latex Neck Ring
- Scott Avox Training Smoke Hood replacement Neck Ring EPDM Black Rubber (Non-Allergenic)
- Scott Avox Training Smoke Hood PBE Box
- Scott Avox Training Smoke Hood Re-Usable Bag