AVAILABLE UNTIL STOCKS ARE EXHAUSTED
This item has recently been superseded by the manufacturer and this item is available from stock until stock is exhausted. The Resuci Anne part reference 123-01050 replaces this item and is available from stock.
Improved CPR Manikin Realism
The Little Anne CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
Little Anne Manikin, Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Airways, 6 manikin wipes, User Guide and jacket.
Features & Benefits
Little Anne is constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training.
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust. This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made.
- Little Anne's anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training.
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
A practical and durable construction allows unequalled long-term use.
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up.
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance.