The AVOX Systems 9700 Series Portable Oxygen System provides passengers and crew with constant flow oxygen that can be used to supplement fixed systems or as a substitute.
Available with up to 3 outlets, the unit is self-contained and easy to operate. Just open the valve, plug in the mask hose, don the mask, and breathe normally.
Masks are not included with assembly however the 9700 can be used with any permanent or disposable rebreather type mask. They are available with DOT approved 4.25 and 11 cubic foot cylinders.
9700 portable oxygen cylinder features
- DOT 3AA1800 rated oxygen cylinders with 4.25 or 11.0 cubic foot capacities pressure oxygen cylinder.
- DOT E 8162 composite cylinder available (11 cubic foot capacity)
- Up to 3 outlets available
- A relief valve protects the low-pressure system from over-pressurisation
- Finger tip controlled on-off valve
- Pressure gauge indicating oxygen supply
- High-pressure relief device
- Sling-type carrying strap