Image representative of range.
Un-certified item (training end use).
This anti choking trainer blue is supplied as un-certified representative training equipment.
Looking for an Aviation end use?
Features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol.
- 1) Pull the vest on, fasten the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the "airway"
- 2) Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
- 3) Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich)
- 4. The training device can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair.
- 5) Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of suitably qualified Instructors.
We're here to help with all of your equipment needs. Not only with this Anti Choking Trainer BLUE but any other parts, equipment and reference training devices that you may require.