An aircraft cabin emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace and to any-one.
This Laerdal Pocket Mask model has no inlet for a cabin deployed oxygen cylinder and is supplied complete with a soft blue case and is ideally suited for use by the aircraft cabin crew or first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth colour, secretions and chest movement. An optional oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter.
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options