The latest generation of EAM life preservers the P01704-109C is the crew life preserver from the XF35 series of double chamber life preservers. These models would usually be located at each crew station on the aircraft as well as being stowed on the flight deck for the flight crew.
The devices have had their 16g CO2 inflation cartridges and salt water batteries removed so they can be used in the training hall, cabin simulator or flight simulator.
If you require these devices for operational use on your aircraft and complete with FAA 8130-3 airworthiness tage, then please view stock reference 90000275.
Other XF35 life preservers
XF35 Training life preservers:
XF35 Certified life preservers for flight operations:
- P01704-101 - XF35 double cell passenger life vest
- P01704-101W - XF35 double cell passenger life vest with whistle
- P01704-201 - XF35 double cell passenger life vest
- P01704-201W - XF35 double cell passenger life vest with whistle
- P01704-201WD - XF35 demo double cell passenger life vest with whistle